baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, March 03, 2006

Everything's cool, everything's cool. Not awesome but what is to be expected.

And then bam. BAM! Bam so hard you step back and think what in the world just happened. And you look at the pieces and go crawl into bed and are so detached from what's going on that you don't even care about what you're not doing.

Alas, Maybe is at the vet. And she will remain at the vet. This morning I let her out to go potty and when I let her back in, she looked all sad. So, I called her into the bedroom to cuddle with Jeremy and she wouldn't jump on the bed. And when we finally got her up there, she threw up. And then she did it again. And then again. And then again.

She has an infected gall bladder and it must be removed. And I wanted to go visit her today but I just couldn't deal with it. I couldn't deal with the fact that Perhaps won't come out of her crate because she thinks she's in trouble because Maybe is gone. I couldn't deal with the fact that Maybe whimpers when you touch her side. I can't deal with the fact that we will spend yet another thousand dollars plus to take care of a sick animal.

It's bad. It's so bad that I'm not answering the phone. And then Jeremy tells me stuff like he's interviewing on Wednesday for that job but they sat him down and said they would need him to work nights if he was needed. And here I am starring at the peices and he's off working nights.

I must go in non thinking mode cuz of these stupid tests. I'll be going to the library with some girls from school tomorrow. No emotions allowed. At least not until two weeks from now.

Oh, and Chris from pharmacy school is no longer my friend. I've come to think that we were never really friends in the first place. Cuz when you get in a fight with a friend, the lack of not having them should be troublesome. But today has come and gone, and I was actually relieved that I did not have to talk to him. I don't know what he expects from me, but a line was crossed and I'm not going to put in the category of "oh, he was just joking." I've done that way too may times when my feelings have been hurt.