baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Fields and Friends

Today was a great day. The sun was mostly out and even though it was cold, it wasn't snowy, sleety or dreary. I got to sleep until almost 7 a.m. John and I went to lunch at my least favorite place, Golden Corral but it turned out all right. We went later than usual and I was getting edgy because my blood sugar was on the border of being low. But it wasn't as crowded as usual (although it was crowded) so I didn't feel I had to push anyone aside to get to the food in time. I ate a small handful of candy orange slices first thing for both physical and mental health. Then I concentrated for the first part of the meal on not gripping at John because he had to clean the glass in the livingroom table before we left, even when I told him I needed to go eat right then. The last half when my level was approaching a better level, we talked about our vacation coming up and that always makes me smile. John asked what the weather is in Mrytle Beach this time of year. I said who cares, it's the beach. I wish I was leaving yesterday and staying about a month. But next Saturday and a week will be great, too. I took my 7 day library book back in the nick of time. Then I went shopping for new shoes. The ones I got last year are really worn out. I found two casual pair at PayLess by Tumbleweed. Next I headed over to Jefferson Mall where JCPeney had all their shoes on sale and got a pair of dressier ones-not dressy, dressy but business dressy. It was time for supper so I ate Chickfila at the food court. I decided I need something new to wear on vacation so I went to Sears and tried on lots of clothes but limited myself to one new outfit which I really like. I got a soft unsalted pretzel from Annie's at the mall and got home around 8:45p.m. The best part of the day was I don't feel worn out. I didn't get tired or drag walking like I have been. I just feel happy with no except for added. I wish everyone who reads this lots of days of feeling this way. Jeremy and Virginia, I'm glad you missed the sleet, snow, icy rain and dreary clouds when you were in Hawaii.


























Fields and Friends

No comments: