Maybe is doing much better. I went and visited her by myself last night and it was so sad because we were walking around pet smart and she kept going up to men thinking that they were Jeremy and then tucking her tail under when she saw it wasn't him. This morning when we went in, she was much more active and I think she's feeling alot better. They said that if she was able to keep some food and water down, then we could take her home tonight. I'm sure that Perhaps will be happy.
I got alot of studying done yesterday. I was going nonstop. I have a lot more to do but not as much as I had before Saturday.
WE went out to dinner with the baby and Zoie and Jeremy's parents. Yeah, it was the 4th time this week that I've eaten Mexican which is funny because we never eat out very much at all. I'm about Mexicaned out.
Jeremy dumped beans and rice in his shoe today. That was funny.
1 comment:
I'm happy to hear Maybe's getting better. I worried about her. I hope you get some Thai food soon. I know that's one of your favorites.
Post a Comment