baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, February 10, 2006

I had a horrible day today. HORRIBLE. I went and worked out with Lissa this morning and that was good. But my legs were still sore from doing wieghts on Wednesday and we did them again today. And Lissa did these cross country stretches on me so I wouldn't be as sore. And they helped at that time, but by the time I got to class and than sat from 9 until 3, I felt like my ENTIRE body was cramping up. It hurt so bad and I just wanted to get up and leave. But I couldn't because we were having a quiz that last class of the day and I had to stay at get my last Hep B shot at the clinic. And then the nausea started. And then I bite my cheek. I then I left my credit card in my car and didn't have anything to pay for my shot with. And then I yelled at Jeremy for not taking Turtle in to get her booster shots.

So, I came home, slammed the door and went to sleep. And when I woke up, I felt much better. And then 2 minutes after I woke up, Jeremy came home from working out. And he made me feel better.


And we went out to dinner and now we are going to watch a movie and I feel much better. So even though the beginning of the day was horrible, it is ending very well.

No comments: