A great week: Twice I had time to go to Iroquios Park and walk in just a sweater before coming home from work. However, it's suppose to snow tomorrow. Did I ever mention I hate snow? I thought so.
Work has been enjoyable except for about an hour and a half when the sixth grade administrator micromanaged a project that I could have done in a half hour if she hadn't insisted on helping. And you can't tell a supervisor go away and leave me alone because I'm smart enough to do the job a lot faster. Well, you could but it would cause more trouble than being bored and frustrated for a measy hour and a half. In addition to my library work, I've been helping with computer problems and it's lots of fun.
U of L has been losing lately so we get tickets to go to the game Saturday. Maybe they'll end up winning. Either way, we'll be in Pepsi's box and get fed well.
I hope tests go well and Perhaps lets Virginia get a whole night's sleep. Missy wakes me at around 2 a.m. too. I wonder if it a dog thing.
3 comments:
Man, I bet you got some weird looks walking in just a sweater. I didn't know Iroquois was that kind of park (or that you were that adventurous) :p
And I was talking to myself too.
Our family is pretty adventerous. I told Lissa that she was lucky if I put on pants and a bra before she dropped Twinkie off yesterday. I had been studying all day and they weren't high on my priority list.
Post a Comment