Four down, two more to go. The two today, Drug Design and CAPP, I think went really well. Not so much for phsiology yesterday, but I guess that you win some and lose some.
I just put Twinkle outside with the other dogs, and she's sitting at the door staring at me like I'm a freak. The other dogs are out there playing and I know she's sitting there thinking, "hey CRAZY lady! It's cold out here! And it's wet out here! Have you noticed? Let me in! Those idiots can run around in the snow, but not me. LET ME IN!!!
I just let her back in and she's quite confused over me drying her little feet with a towel. I'm sure she'll have plenty to tell Lissa about how crazy we are. "they pinched my feet and covered me in a towel and put me outside for some insane reason with those insane dogs who actually liked it... and that kitten wouldn't play with me. At that lady spent all her time staring at paper and then only good things about the entire experience was tasting those idiot's food and taking naps on that lady's lap."
I can totally tell why Lissa loves her so much. She practically screams LOVE ME LVOE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME. I don't think i've sat down once without her jumping up and cuddling in my lap.
Jeremy's working late to night, so I think I'll wait up for him before I go to bed because I took a nap today. Night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment