Even though I just found out that Lissa can't go work out this morning, I am still up getting ready to go to the gym. I haven't worked out in a week and I feel gross. Last night Jeremy's parents came into town to tell one of their aunt's about Faith's death. They didn't tell her earlier because they didn't think she could take it due to the stroke that she recently had. But, then she had another stroke yesterday morning and figured she really couldn't take it if she heard about it from someone else. We had dinner with them and I ate alot.
Last night was the first night I slept all the way through without weird scary dreams where I couldn't stop my mind from working. I'm still tired though and my head and tummy hrts.
I have a lot of catching up to do. I switched my lab from Tuesday to Thursday and I need to study for it tonight.
I guess I will head off and work out so I can feel better about myself for something.
No comments:
Post a Comment