I'm going on vacaction... I'm going on vacation... I'm going on vacation.
And seriously, I need it.
I sure did wake up at 5 o'clock this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I kept on thinking of things that I don't want to forget to pack. Typically, I would have been packed last week. Alas, my old age is getting to me.
Yesterday was crazy at work and I know for a fact that today will be crazy too. Too bad I'm not going to be there! Yes, I will be on my way to North Carolina to spend the night. Isn't that wonderful. And then at a nice late morning time, we will be heading to Florida. Not so much looking forward to the drive, but I'm certaintly looking forward to the beach. And not having any responsibilities for an entire week.
I'm nervous about leaving the doggies. I hope they behave themselves.
I'm also nervous about leaving Zippy. Even though he doesn't show it to other people, he is a very needy cat. He has to have this mini purr session that he does at least 4 or 5 times a day. At least he will have relief from being jumped on by perhaps.
Oh yeah, Bec... the dogs like to eat their food away from their bowl. It annoys the crap out of jeremy. they've gotten better, but they still make a crum mess in like a three foot radius from their bowl. Sorry.
Ahhh......
I'll update down in Florida if I get a chance. I'm sure that they will have internet.
love everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment