My eyes are all ok. The white blood cell clusters are gone, and my stigmatism (sp?) doesn't exist anymore. Ans I opne again have 20/20 vision. I wasn't able to go back into work though to day because they dilated my eyes and I got a really bad headache. Everything less than three feet away was really blurry and you can't force yourself not to look less than three feet away at all times. So, I couldn't go back into work. I came home and took a nap instead and didn't look at anythign.
We got a new vaccuum. Jeremy did research and we found the top ranked one at Walmart for 20 less than normal. So we got that. Jeremy tried it out while I was napping but I couldn't here it at all because it was so quiet.
Jeremy's paretns and the nieces are coming up in a few hours to drop off the kittens before they head to florida. They got a new one for Zoie and anyother one to replace poor Meeko.
I'm drinking a yoohoo. Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment