baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Well, we just got a new lawnmower and contacts for me for a year. Nothing like spending a ton of money before lunch time. WE needed another lawn mower though. Jeremy hit a rock the last time he cut the grass and it bent the blade really bad. And he tried to take it off to fix it but he couldn't get the nut undone. ANd the the bolts are busted to attach the engine casing to the frame so that's barely hanging on there.

THe mower that we got seems pretty nice. It has an optional mulching thing you can do. It was the last one at the store so we got it off the display. Jeremy's going to get gas for it in a bit and try it our. The gas we have in the gas can is mixed with oil, so he needs some fresh stuff.

I'm boiling water for some hard boiled eggs. Last night I made some but the water wasn't a "rolling" boil and I found out this morning when i tried to eat one that my 10 min cook time only resulted in soft boiled eggs. ANd that's cut plain nasty.

So, I got another dozen at the store today and I'll take another shot at it.

Monday I have to go to the doctor. They refused to give me more refills on my birth control again without me coming in to get poked and pinched. So, I'm also going to get my hep vaccination while I'm there, if it's cheap. We'll see. I think I've heard somewhere that those hep shots really hurt. And I have to get three within the next year. That stinks.

No comments: