I love it when i'm on call and the pager goes off and it's some nurse who left a message that doesn't say at all what she needs or who it's for. Then I have to call over there and convince them that, no, we aren't open on Sundays and we don't make a pm run on days that we aren't open. In fact, we don't make any runs on days that we aren't open. And no, this isn't a new thing. We've been closed Sundays for the past decade.
Of course, they threw away partial bottles of insulin because they could have sworn that we make a pm run on Sundays. Maybe they thought this because they always forget to reorder their bulk meds during the week and we always get called out there to take care of their mistakes.
But then I really love it when the pharmist calls me and says don't worry about it. She'll tske care of it because it's on her way home. Got to love that :)
Our cucumber isn't a cucumber. It's a squash. I could have sworn I planted cucumbers there. Oh well. Jeremy and I cut into it today and tasted it and it was one of those "this isn't cucumber." Who knew?
THe kittens are really cute. the orange one is sleeping on the toliet and the white one is curled up next to perhaps. The white one slept with us last night. It was cute.
I think the orange one may have a cold. Hopefully it's nothing too serious.
i'm leaving on a jet plane....
you know, sometimes you forget how shady people are until think about being around them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment