Yesterday and the day before were pretty eventful and uneventful at the same time.
We went down to Greg and Bec's house to drop off the doggies. I had serious guilt about leaving them. I really miss them. I hope that they don't forget about us. Right when we were leaving, we were looking around the fence at different places that the dogs (ala Perhaps) could maybe get out at. And then Greg looks over the fence and sees Perhaps running down the street. So, Jeremy went running down the street after her and I had to chase down Maybe because he let her out when he went after the other dog.
Then, we went to Lowes to get some cinder blocks to put around the spots on the fence with low places. I hope that they are ok and enjoy themselves. I'm forever thankful to Greg for agreeing to watch them. Bec is at a convention for the next few days. I've called a billion times already and we are just now being gone 48 hours.
Oh, when I was bending down to look at the fence, something happened to my back and I could barely walk. And then when we got back to Lexington I slammed my hand in the car door and that hurt like heck.
So I was in extreme pain the entire drive down here. I didn't want to take any medicine for it because I was worried I would fall asleep and I wouldn't be able to check on Jeremy to make sure he wasn't getting sleepy or not. That's another thing.. because of my back, I couln't drive at all because I could work the cutch. I did help jeremy with the stick shift when we were in traffic and he was talking on the phone.
Friday night we ate at this family owned Mexican restuarant that had an entire page on their menu for vegetarian meals. It was super exciting. we decided to go to that place every time we pass through Asheville.
Yesterday we stopped in Saint Augustine to look at some historical stuff but it was raining and we didn't get out and look at much as Jeremy wanted to.
When we finally got to Daytona, we came in and I immediately took a bath in the whirlpool for my back. That helped alot and then we went down to the beach and got in the ocean a bit. We were both really white.
The pool here has a 30 foot slide. I'm trying to figure out if it's just for kids or not. This place is great.
After that, we went to the grocery store and got milk and eggs and icecream. Then we came back and made dinner and watched the MTV live 8 excerpts. We thought that the sirius radio would have a live broadcast, but we could never find it.
Then there were fireworks like 25 yards from our balcony on this pier over the ocean. It was beautiful.
Then we stayed we hit the sack. After we got done with this we are going to go walk on the ocean. Sigh. I need a beach more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment