I went to the Bluesgrass fair tonight. Not so much. Good company though, so it's all good. ANd I got fried green tomatoes at Ramsey's tonight, so I was in tummy heaven. I love me some fried green tomatoes.
Huge cucumber in the garden. I'm very excited. And 15 baby tomatoes. :)
We are watching the kittens. I think they may be retarded (some kind of birth defect or something), but they are still pretty sweet. Zippy has stopped with the hissing, so that's good.
Whenever these kittens leave, I think we are going to get another batch to foster care for the humane society.
We got a new vacuum cleaner, but I don't know hwo to use it. It has two one buttons.
Meijer was sold out of Harry Potter books. More will be coming in tomorrow .
I'm suppose to have my one year evaluation pretty soon. I hope that I get a good raise. Other wise I may just say nevermind, take me off the schedule. We'll see.
I want to get my hair cut. short.
No comments:
Post a Comment