Today, my mommy and daddy came to lexington and we went to Newport aquarium. The day was really nice except for a small mishap with lunch were I ordered a vegetable plate and they forgot the vegetables and they charged 3.50 for a single freaking baked potato. Lame. We got to see sharks and sea horses and pretty colored fishies... it was very nice.
After spendign the day there, we drove back in time to eat dinner with Jeremy's mom and nieces. I ate way too much today. ANd my dad bought us a pound of fudge (I blame jeremy for visibly drooling in front of my parents.)
Oh... I got this reawlly cool pen. it's made out of rosewood and it has my name on it. I NEVER find things with my name on it. I'm totally taking it to work and then taking it away from people when they steal it from me. It has my name on it :)
I'm going to miss the kitties when they go. Zippy will miss them too. I can tell.
Mom brought some more of my stuff that was down in the basement. I'm debate about throwing away all my AP class stuff. there's a ton of it. ANd I don't know if I should throw away all my old YPAS stuff. I wish I knew if my future kids are going to be musicians or not and if they are going to play clarinet. If I knew that, i would keep the stuff, no problem. Maybe we can just stuff it all up in the attic.
Mom also brought the old school Nitendo and Zoey and I spent awhile playing that tongiht. Then she dumped me for swimming at the marriott. Lame, huh? Girl has not skills at old school. But what should i expect... the thing's older than she is. I'm excited about beating Jeremy's tooshie on it.
If anyone has read the last potter book, please contact Jeremy. He's been dying to talk to people about it and I've only gotten to page three or so (everytime I start to read, i get a headache). His screenname is wildcat40508. He's addicted. I'm trying to get treatment for him, but I'll the therapists that I've contacted have also read that book and wish to talk about conspiracy theories instead of how crazy and obsessed Jeremy is.
I've decided to let him run with it... hopefully it will get it out of his system
Good ngiht all... it's been a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment