Well, sort of. I was suppose to work at the corner store because they girl that usually works over there was suppose to take the PCAT today but she ended up getting really sick and had to go into the hospital and she was suppose to give me a key to over there but she couldn't because she was sort of in the hospital and then the other two people over there that should have a key didn't send one over last night and now they aren't returning our calls and Steve doesn't have akey and Kathy and Lynne don't have a key (no one knows where the spare key went). So I am keyless and I can't work in the corner store if I can't get into the corner store. So, I will be going at 12 and taping up a note explaining that the store won't open (I'm sure everyone in the entire place will freak out... I opened two hours late one time because of a miscommunication and they about all had heartattacks.) And then I'm making the rounds of all the stations.
Then I'm goign to work out and get rid of the lard that had settled on my tummy and thighs.
Then I will go back to the corner store and make more rounds at three.
Then I will head over to liberty road and stay and help fill if need be. If not, I will go home and veg. With jeremy. And the animals.
Still no news from corporate about who got that job. It's driving me crazy, Jeremy too.
I can't find my eye drops. I thought I put them in my purse, but now I can't find them. That makes me sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment