the tomatoes are coming up :)
Last night we watched movies and played poker with Chris and I worked on my medical terminology. Enter/o means small intestine.
I accidently knicked Perhap's ear yesterday when I was cutting her hair. And Maybe's dew claw isn't in very good shape. Our poor puppies are falling apart.
I wish that there wasn't any dramam at work. It just adds extra stress that I could seriously do without.
ectomy- excision
tomy- incision
stomy- creation of an opening
itis- inflammation
ectasis- dilation
megaly- enlargement
rrhapy- suture
rrhexis- rupture
Jeremy is building a storage container at work for all the new white table skirts the banquet department got. I hope that he does a good job on it.
One more hour until work. I think I'll work on some more terminology before then because I'm such a big pansy that I'll rather be studying during my summer break rather than watching tv. I know, I'm lame.
No comments:
Post a Comment