baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm pretty blind, so firgive me if you can't read this very well. I can't really read the screen to proofread.
I woke up this morning and my eye hurt really bad and I ended up going to the eye doctor. it was horrible. I couldn't see anything and the pain was really bad. most of the pain I've experienced in my life has been sort of pulsing, but this was really consistent. My head hurt and I actually got nauseated because I was in so much pain. the doc thinks that it was becaise I slept in my contacts and got some kind of ulcer. But I've been sleeping in my contacts for the lat 10 years and this has never ahppened before.

Nut I got some medication (let me tell you, oing to the phamacy to get the eye drops was horrible. They dialated my eye and it was really sensitive to light and I had to wear a hat, two pairs of sunglasses and a sweatshirt over my head to keep the sunlight out. and then I couldn't see anyone in the pharmacy to introduce them to jeremy.

I think I added a ( earlier, but I can't see it now, so sorry for letting you haag.

I have a follow up appouintment tomorrow at noon, so I'll be going into work late them too. It was funnu because last night I was complaining that I didn't want to go into work today and this is what happened. I can't do anything excpet listen to TV, so it's really boring.

We went to the optomitrist (sorry about the spelling) (you try to spelling something you can't see and don't even know how to speel l in the first place) ok.. I just fogot what I was writing. oh yeah... the doctor was in walmart and after we goot done, we went to get a car adapter for Jeremy's ipod and I had those silly plastic sunglasses on and jeremy was leading me about like a bling person. I'm glad that I couldn't see people's faces because I wouldn have been embassarsses. I have a feeling I just speelied that sentence really badly. I really need to work on my keyboarding.

I think I'm going to retire to the couch. I ', listening to that 30 minute cooking show... I like that lady. You should watch it sometime.

No comments: