Tonight mom is coming into town and we are going out to eat and then she is spending the night. And then we are going to UK pharmacy school for their pre-professional day. I have to dress up for it. And i've managed to misplace my makeup... since you know I wear it ALL the time. So, maybe I'll spend some of my graduation money and go get some more.
Jeremy and I have alot of extra money in our account but we are torn in what we should do with it. We could use it to pay off some of Fairfield earlier ( we're on the 10 year plan) or we could just save it until school starts and see how much loan money we get. I don't know if I will get enough money to pay for all of pharmacy school or if jeremy will get enough to pay for all of graduate school. He may not even go if he doesn't get this job that he is applying to. But if I do get enough money and extra, we should take it all and pay of fairfield because the interest rates differ on student loans and fairfield loan by more than 8 percent. I guess we will know soon enough. I'm going to be so happy the day we are out of debt (which will be like never!)
I got my dress for the wedding. It's too big. My boobs need to grow about two more cup sizes.
I have pictures of the garden and of graduation. Jeremy has to upload them though because I don't know how. So, that won't happen anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment