baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, June 28, 2010

well, I got the bookshelve cleaned off in the living room, and I cleaned out two baskets in the garage. slowly but surely.

We will be having a painting party on Saturday July 24th. Because on Monday July 26th, we will be getting new carpet:) hopefully. it will work out perfectly. There are alot of things to do between then and now, so it will be very busy.

The kitchen/bathrooms I think are just going to have to wait.

Turtle has taken a turn for the worse. Her growth as come back, but now it is on her nose. overnight, her eye started getting droppy and she has been hiding in the bedroomo for the past few days.

Jeremy went to go visit his mom yesterday in the hospitial. She had a ruptured ulcer on Thursday or Friday, and then went into afib, so she's still in. I couldn't bear to go because I am still so upset about the money issue. She apparently cried a bunch and wanted to call me and talk to me, but I told Jeremy I wasn't ready. She had a whole month to call and apologize and she didn't.

I guess I'm not a very good person.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

You are absolutely one of the very best people I know. I am so sorry about Turtle.