I am planning this damn bridal party for Bri and is it turning into a nightmare. When we rent a place that only holds 20 people, then you can't invite 40. there will be nowhere to sit, and we won't have enough food.
no one seems to understand this concept except me. so frustrating. and not to mention that I've already spent a ton of money on this and now I have to go buy more invitations to send out to more people. And I was thinking, well, you know, Bri and the other residents are going to be generous throwing me a baby shower, so it will all come out in the wash. But, then Bri tells me yesterday that my baby shower is going to be at work, in my 30 minute lunch break, and everyone is going to bring in food. and the only people that will be there are SOME of the folks at cooper and NONE of the people from Leestown and NO ONE from outside the VA. Which is fine, but why in the hell did my idea about everyone bringing food get vetoed for Bri's shower and now we have to pay to have it freaking catered. I did NOT plan on spending over $100 on this bridal shower and yet I am. And I can a freakin 30 min baby shower with people I'm not even that close with.
3 comments:
Hopefully the food will be vegetarian.
Can I do anything?
that's another thing! I told Bri that you really wanted to help out and be involved. But you aren't even allowed into the VA where the pharmacy is...
Post a Comment