baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Today was suppose to be very productive, but not so much. At least Jeremy was very productive yesterday to make up for it. I did go to the gym and get a good work out in , and got lots of protein today. And I took a nice nap, although I went into the bedroom to lie down because I was upset.

I am so angry at Jeremy's parents, and I don't know what to do to fix the problem. They need to apologize for being so mean and hateful, but instead Jeremy's mom keeps doing things that really upset me.

And unless they apologize, I can't pretend like nothing has happened, and want them in our lives with the baby. She can't expect me to just ignore the fact that she was so evil to us, and then send her pictures of my tummy and the baby? what in the world?

No comments: