I think we are FINALLY going to get rid of my old bedroom set from when I was little. it's in pretty good shape for being almost 20 years old. We'll see if Jeremy can pull off getting it to Goodwill while I am at work today.
And then we will be one step closer to have the baby's room ready. Just need to get rid of a bunch of other stuff in there. I'm taking a firm stand that there won't be any electronic or office supplies, so finding room for a desk, a computer, a filing cabinet, a supply bin, a fax machine and a printer is NOT my idea of fun. i WISH we had a basement or another bedroom. Which leads me to WISH that we had enough money for a down payment on our dream home with money left over for emergency.
Who knows? maybe when i start staffing, the money will be more than we know what to do with, and we can save 10K in 1 month (haha-- not likely). The government likes to have their share too, and once I enter into the world of grown up pharmacist, I'm pretty sure we are getting skyrocketed into the highest tax bracket. Although, my first day is July 5th (which is a government holiday!) so I get to make double time. So, I will be making more my first day of work than I do working an entire week of residency. THAT is craziness.
slowly but surely we are getting the house ready to sell so that if we do find a house that fits our price range, we will be able to move. I'm not worrying about it too much; I've decided that if it doesn't happen before the baby gets here, then it's going to have to wait until the baby is much older.
1 comment:
That is exciting that you're almost a "grown up pharmacist!" In no time at all, that sweet little boy will be a year and a half and you'll have plenty of money for a down payment on that dream house. Plus, trying to sell these days is no fun (we tried), so waiting isn't a bad thing. :o)
I'm glad you're blogging again!
And I'm just going to combine comments from the other post - I'm sorry your in-laws were hateful. :o( What is it with in-laws? There HAVE to be SOME normal ones out there. You'd think, anyway.
Post a Comment