baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, June 18, 2010

I've had to do something every single night this week except Tuesday. i am excited about having Saturday off. But then I have to work Sunday through Saturday next week, with only Thursday off. Friday will be a short day though. And then the week after that, two very short days at the VA, two at CVS, another one at the VA and two days off! I can't remember the last time that I had two days off in a week. It will be NICE.

Lowe's is a pretty good company. We got a floor mat for the door, but I guess Jeremy left it in the cart when we loaded up the car with the new blinds that we got. That was on Sunday. He called on Wednesday when we realized that we didn't have it to see if maybe someone turned it in. Although they said no, they did say to come and on and they would replace it for free if we brought the reciept? Pretty nice. They totally didn't have to do that.

we are thinking of moving the couch. we'll see how that goes.

Thinking about it, I wish that our living room was white. I think it would make it look bigger.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Semi-gloss is easiest to clean and your dad swears by those magic eraser cleaners to get marks off of walls.