whatcha gonna do with your $1200?
Our broccoli and cauliflower have started growing!
I'm sorta sad that all the "new sins" are direct reflections of what a pharmacist does on a daily basis. Oh well, I guess it's good I'm not catholic. And I'm sure my mom will pray for me and earn some brownie points.
• Environmental pollution
• Genetic manipulation
• Accumulating excessive wealth
• Inflicting poverty
• Drug trafficking and consumption
• Morally debatable experiments
Our sucky neighbors across the street (the ones who blast polka music in the middle of the night and who think sitting on the street and laying on their car horn MULTIPLE times a day to get whoever is in the house to come out is acceptable) have a flat tire. and sadly, I am so vindictive that when ever I back out of the driveway, because it is directly behind us on the street, I feel a slight tinge of happiness. Today, when I went out to get the mail, the tire was so flat that it was actually sitting on its rim. is it bad that I enjoy karma so much? did I also mention that it is the same family that cut off the tail of that kitten that we took to the humane society and reported and nothing ever happened to them?
In other news, our other next door neighbors that we actually like are moving. I wonder if they will actaully be able to sell their house in this market.
I had this horrible dream that one of Jeremy's old friends that he is no longer friends with showed up at the house and made up with Jeremy. Then he wouldn't leave and kept being mean to me and I was screaming at him to leave and crying. And Jeremy just kept saying that he had made up with him, so he couldn't just kick him out. And I was just completely bewildered because if he was being mean to me now, didn't that negate the make up?
Then I started dreaming about Rome and male witches. then I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment