baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, March 07, 2008

it's been a long time since the last update. I guess it has been a pretty busy week. I've had alot to do and some pretty late nights getting it done. I was able to watch all of American Idol except for last night (so don't tell me who is off!).

Monday, I had to get ready for a presentation in peds... then I had to stay late on Tuesday to give said presentation. Wednesday I had to get more programs printed and we got OUtback carryout, which was pretty good. I was impressed with their promptness.

yesterday, our classroom was hijacked by a medical students so they could take a test. there were ALOT of pissed off pharmacy administrators- by default, no one can use the college of pharmacy classrooms because they are always full of pharmacy students- go figure. It's not like we don't have 390 students on campus on the same floor day. so, someone at the college of medicine got into the university wide building availablitity, saw that none of the rooms were booked in the COP-- because I guess the college of pharmacy never sends out when their classrooms are being used to any external sources because they are ALWAYS being used by the college of pharmacy 8 to 4ish EVERY SINGLE DAY. Thankfully, the 2nd years had their first class cancelled that morning for some reason, so we were able to use their classroom, then when 9 oclock came around, the 2nd years got to go over to the college of medicine (how retarded is that) for their class and we got to stay in their classroom.

Then the Rho Chi convocation, back to class, then dinner with the convo speaker in the dean's room, then back to class, then to Spindletop to set up the Rho Chi Initiation dinner, then home by 9 just in time for lost. I was supertired. But in good news, something was cancelled today (I'm not going to tell you what yet!) and rescheduled for next week so it is a major relief.

I'm workign a bunch next week. Apparently, Krista at work just took it upon herself to schedule me a bunch without asking, which I guess is ok. I wasn't planning on working that much and Jeremy and I were maybe going to go to Ashville for a couple of days. but that's out of the question now. I work today, tomorrow, sunday, monday, and then next Friday and Sat in Richmond. I guess Jermey is going to take work off on Tuesday and we are going to go for a day hike or something.

No comments: