baby wyatt
Sunday, March 23, 2008
The sun finally came out and brightened the world although it was still chilly this morning. Rebecca and Greg were on time with Lilies and jelly beans for us and plastic eggs full of stuff for the boys. Christy and Larry brought the boys just a little bit late. The boys were are dressed up in their better clothes. Jacob even wore his suit. We got to Tumbleweed minutes after they opened and were the first group to be seated. The waitress was really attentive. She didn't want anyone to get thirsty. At one time, I had three soft drinks in front of me. (Everyone else had two.) The service was good. John got what Virginia got when she went with us. I got my usual bufflao burger and took half home for the dog. There was the basketball tournament on tv. The boys were just barely messy. Everybody started with a smile and ended with a smile. I got hugged. Jacob wanted to go with us for a few minutes. John told him we were going shopping and I told him we weren't buying him anything and he said okay and came with us while the rest of the Shaws went off elsewhere. We stopped at Office Depot because there was a five dollar off coupon of purchase of $5 or more. Printer paper was on sale two reams for $6 so using the coupon it cost $1.06. I was going to have to buy some soon anyway. Next we went to Meier and not only did Jacob stay with us, he didn't ask for anything. He seemed happy to be with us. I gave him some letterhead from when John was District Deputy to draw on when we got home and he drew a lot. He seems talented but I may not be objective. I think he enjoyed the guiet without AJ and Micheal. I know when they picked him up the house suddenly seemed much smaller. They didn't fuss though. It's fun watching and listening to them when they are getting along. I had a few minutes to type before U of L plays but it's time to go watch the game. Sorry about U of K, Jeremy. I'm really glad about Western Kentucky. I hope they make the final four.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment