baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, December 02, 2006

I took a nap until Jeremy got home from Cincinatti (is that spelled right?) and then I woke up and started studying. 7 hours later I look up at it's past midnight. That's the most productive I've ever been on a Friday night. In fact, that's the most productive I've ever been at home before. I was very impressed. I wrote up my studying schedule for the next week which I am well aware that that is the most type A thing any one person could do. regardless, I have everything planned out. today is all of old neuro, which is a CRAP load of material. Hopefully, I can get through it all.

The animals have been really bad the past few days. I don't know what has gotten into them. They are all on my "you're going to leave outside in a van down by the river if you do one more thing" list.

I'm going to go brush my teeth and then go start studying.

No comments: