baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Jeremy's mom and sister came into town yesterday and Jeremy made them grilled stuffed burritos when they got here. I had nachos:)

Then we watch V for Vendetta, which we got for Christmas from Mona. It was really good but Jeremy's mom didn't like it. Mona did though. Then we made a run to Starbucks for a late night drink and came back and watched Ice Age 2. man, that squirrel cracks me up. It is hysterical! They spent the night and Jeremy cooked them breakfast in the morning and then we headed to Old Navy. EVERYTHING in the store is on sale, including little doggie outfits. They were normally 24.50 and they were on sale for 6 bucks. Totally cute. And they had them in Maybe's size. So, we got matching outfits for the dogs. it is really cute.

Then we went over to Victoria Secret which also seems to have everything in the store on sale. I got two bras that were on sale for $20 each. One was a B and the other was a C. And they fit the exact same. Now, I've never been a C kind of gal so I'm convinced the label was wrong or they just want to make B girls feel special.

Then, we went to lunch and had a very crappy waitress. The food was ok though.

Then we came home and waited for Halley Berry to arrive. Yesterday Jeremy got a phone call from a friend from Transy who is now living in Virginia. Apparently her sister is living in Lexington but was out of town for the holidays and the friend she got to watch her dog went crazy and freaked out and basically told the sister she couldn't handle the dog after having it for a few hours. So, they had to go into search mode to find someone to take the dog and somehow we made it on the list. The girl was a big bitch about it. She wouldn't even drive it out here to us from Richmond, KY so Sarah had to ask another friend to do the favor of going and getting it for us. The friend couldn't keep it because her boyfriend is really allergic to dogs. Anyway, the dog is really cute and is sweet as can be and she's been playing really hard with Maybe. I think that Perhaps is jealous.

So, tomorrow, I am going to sleep really late and be relaxed. Maybe straighten up the house a little. I still need to clean up the kitchen floor sometime before i go back to school. I'll post pictures of the dogs in their little outfits later.

No comments: