baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, December 24, 2006

modified post from an email I sent to someone

I'm not taking it too easy.... I've been cleaning the house room by room, one a day. I only have the kitchen and another guest bedroom to take care of. I've been playing sudoku and old school nitendo. It's funny because I've been thinking that yesterday was Christmas Eve all day and I was excited about staying up until midnight to open presents. Then Jeremy tells me otherwise around 3ish that I was wrong on the day and it made me all sad. sniff sniff.

Today, Jeremy and I are cleaning the rest of the house together and then going to see a movie. If you guys are free, you're more than welcome to join us. I think we are seeing the Holiday in Hamburg at 3 something. Most likely, you'll be with family I'm sure.

Christmas we are heading to my parents in Louisville and then Tuesday we are going to Ashland to see Jeremy's family. It will be strange dynamics there. One year ago was the last time that we saw Jeremy's sister alive and Zoie (our niece) is finally getting taken by her father to go live with him in Louisanna after she's been living with my motherinlaw for the 7 years. It may be the last time that we ever see her either.



Talk to you soon! and have a wonderful Christmas! I hope you get everything that you want!

No comments: