- Virginia and I cheated and opened our presents a little early. I think we both did very well this year buying for each other. I'm sure Virginia will list the present breakdown later.
- She managed to surprise me on a couple counts, but I think I suprised her more.
- Virginia bought Perhaps an adorable sweater that fits her perfectly.
- We watched the Holiday at the movies today (Virginia's pick). It was quite enjoyable and entertaining.
- We inadvertantly will not be buying body wash anytime soon.
- We're watching A Christmas Story on TBS right now. There are many subtle, funny nuances in this movie that I haven't noticed before.
- Go Irish! Beat Tigers!
- Old school Nintendo rules!
- Playing Nintendo on your pc using a game emulator is even better.
- Is it me or does holiday traffic seem even crazier this year. Maybe it's been bad luck on my part, but I've seen some serious craziness these past few days.
- Go Cardinals (begrudgingly... well, it's not too bad to say since we beat them in basketball ) Beat Wake Forest.
- Christmas lights that go bad (even though you checked them) after you put them on your tree and cover them with tinsel and ornaments really suck.
- Dogs are the most cudley in the first few hours after a thorough bath, once they're dry of course.
- Washing pillows can be quite treachorous. Do so at your own risk.
- The only thing more entertaining than seeing the Holiday on Christmas Eve is going to Meijer at 6:35 pm when it closes at 7 pm and watching the melee. I could have set up a lawn chair and popped some popcorn.
- Virginia's cleaning spree has been most impressive. I'm very proud of her.
- Her 4.0 is even more impressive!!!
- Go Big Blue! Beat the Tigers!
- I've been in my new job a little over three months now. Number of times I've come home and been all stressed out: ZERO!!!!!
- Needless to say I love my new job. Things have worked out quite well in my favor, though it took a few years steadfast patience with putting up with endless crap.
- I believe this year was a very pivotal year career-wise with far -reaching ramifications.
- I feel like I accomplished a lot this year.
- I love Virginia.
baby wyatt
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment