baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yesterday we went to dinner and a movie with Chris and Lissa. The movie we saw could only be appreciated if you were born with a penis, so Lissa and I just shrugged our shoulders when we got out of there. Give me a romance anytime I guess. Especially if Patrick's butt is in it.

I spent all day in bed watching TV and cuddling with turtle. Then we Jeremy got home we went to Circuit City to spend his gift card from my mom and to Babies R Us to return the baby's present that didn't work.

and now we are at home. I'm going to try to pull Jeremy away from the computer long enough for us to watch one of the new DVD's that we got for Christmas but I think that it may be a difficult challenge.

No comments: