Well, I didn't get all the things that I wanted to get done, but I got a good junk. I'm sure it will all fall into place.
So, I gave Jeremy the task of making the tree topper this year and can I just say I am very, very impressed. It looks great. I don't know how we will "top" it next year. hehe.
Tomorrow I have a class at 8, then 11 and then a checkoff station thing at 3 which will only take 15 minutes. So, I'm going to spend the rest of that time trying to finish up studying neuro. I really need to finish that because I need to start on old Endocrine tomorrow night.
I dislike smoking so much. I used to not mind it, but now I feel like whenever I'm around it, it's sucking the life out of me. It's so gross. I couldn't imagine living with or dating a smoker, which Jeremy has done before. He thinks it's gross now, but I wonder if he just thinks that because I think that.
It's funny when you're married it's hard to remember who had the original thought first. The husband or the wife? Jeremy told me that he never really cared about being doing illegal things on the road or being jerks until he married me. And I never cared about amusement parks until I married him. Alas, I will never be converted to watching the history channel for "fun" nor will he ever feel the urge to write an update unless I bug the crap out of him... but we've still rubbed off on each other.
earlier this afternoon, I went into the back bedroom and Zippy, Turtle and Maybe were all laying on the bed together. Zippy started cleaning Turtle and Turtle started cleaning him back. It was really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment