baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

So, I think I'm out of my funk. I was in the most horrible mood from Friday afternoon until last night. It was horrible. I have to study for a quiz that I have tomorrow. Mona was able to extend the deadline by another two weeks so I can take care of the dress after finals. I sat down today and wrote out all the things that I needed to do before the end of the semester and it was only a page long. And I've already checked one thing off my list.

Jeremy put up the Christmas tree Sunday. It looks really good. I helped my vacuuming the tree and getting off all the ice thingys so Zippy wouldn't eat them and throw up all over the house like he did last year. Yeah, I came home to take a nap today and woke to find that I was sleeping next to a pile of Zippy vomit. So, maybe I didn't do such a hot job.

we have presents wrapped under the tree already. so that's exciting.

No comments: