baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Fields and Friends

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful that I actually felt like eating today. And I'm thankful for the wonderful feast Rebecca and Greg fixed. Monday and Tuesday I could hardly talk and couldn't swallow. Yesterday I could swallow but didn't want to because I was afraid things would get bad again. Today I woke up happy that I was going to Rebecca's and that Christy's family would be there. Jacob and Micheal and AJ all gave me hugs. Hope I'm not still contagious. Rebecca told me not to worry about it. That I'd been taking an antibotic long enough. I feel weak but then I've basically been in bed for the last three days so I guess I need to build my strength back up. I made it home in time for aspirin. I keep having a fever. Poor me. And poor Virginia for missing her daddy's candied yams. But he promised to make some for her Christmas.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

jeremy makes a good batch of sweet potatoes:)

We got so much good stuff this morning! I'm really excited!