baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I've been really weird about updating. I've been sort of frustrated with some things.

I had a dream that Lissa and I got in a big fight and it ended with me kicking her out of the house (apparently, in my dream, we had alot more money because our house was bigger and alot nicer) and throwing Chris' coat on the ground and locking the door behind her. She yelled back at me that I didn't need to bother because she wasn't ever coming back. But then, she started stalking me and trying to make up and in my dream I kept on trying to run away from her. so that's weird. But I also had a dream the other night that I had an affair with that black guy from CSI but the entire time I was having it, I was trying to find Jeremy because I really wanted to be with him. And I also dream that Becca called me and told me that Grandma's estate finally got settled.

And apparently, one of the above things did happen.

My grandmother was an evil woman, I have no doubt in my mind. I know the family will disagree, but it's true. And I will be just as evil when I take her money and go running to the bank to cash the check so Jeremy can get a new car.

I have blocks next weekend. I got through everything that I needed to study, but I still don't feel like I've learned it enough. Going in on eyeball and out the other.

No comments: