baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm a little worried. And I don't want to be worried because I want to leave for spring break carefree. Here's the deal:

When I get from spring break, we have registration for fall classes. On Monday. At 1. I'm in class than so Jeremy is going to have to register for me. The problem comes in because I literally have NO IDEA what I need to take. No idea. I heard that the geriatric classes fill up really fast. So, if those fill up, I have no idea what I need to take. Not to mention UK sucks and I can't freaking find when classes are offered. So, I'm going to go to school tomorrow not because I have classes but so I can figure out what in the world I need to do.

And then, I have to interview two pharmacists. I had to people in find, but I can't get into contact with them. And I worried that I won't have enough time to do them when I get back. One of them is due on the 31st and we get back the 26th or somethign. Maybe I'll just interview a pharmacist in Hawaii. How weird would that be?

And, we have like 80 things to do for lab when we come back on Tuesday and I'm refusing to do them over sprign break. So, I'll be killing myself on Monday night, with jet lag most likely, so that is going to suck.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

It'll work out. Jeremy's a good man. He'll get your classes for you. He will be there early to be first in line. Think BEACH and let everything else go.