Started off the day early falling down the stairs while carrying Wyatt. Everyone was okay except for both my ankles... Still very painful, even after wrapping them. Didn't help that I was on my feet all day.
I am ready to go home. I am amazed by the stamina of the boys, and just how joyful Liam stays even when everyone else is exhausted and irritable. I find myself just watching and thinking.... Where did this little person come from. We have been up since 7 am, he didn't take a nap, he walked a good portion of the day, stood in line and bunch, it is two hours past his bedtime, and he is currently doing somersaults in the living room and giggling like a madman.
I am thankful for my family. It doesn't really feel like thanksgiving though because of this disney Drama go go go. I'm glad I got to celebrate with my family last week.
1 comment:
Dad and I really enjoyed eating at your house. It was so peaceful. The food was delicious. Liam has discovered it's much more fun to be easy going and how happy it makes you and Jeremy-the center of his world. As for the somersaults he is so tired he's slap-happy and doesn't want to miss anything. Maybe next year we can go to Myrtle Beach together which will be a little calmer and I can sit and hold BBF vs. 3 while you run with the boys. hope your ankles are better.
Post a Comment