baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, November 19, 2013


Jeremy isn't feeling very good.  I hope he starts to feel better soon.

sometime I need to pack.  blah.  Too much to do.  Still not quite sure how to pack--- it's going to be a low of 50 and a high of 78- short weather in the afternoon, but pants weather in the morning.  guess I will just do light pants and a long sleeve tshirt- with a jacket in the morning.

I literally have no idea what I'm going to take- my wardrobe is pretty much scrubs.  Don't want to wear maternity jeans cuz they are crap, and I don't want to wear maternity dress pants.  I guess I could wear sweat pants?

and shoes?  tennis shoes that will likely get stretched out when my feet swell?  maybe my tevas? blah,

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

How about scrub pants with cute t-shirts and a light jacket? That way you'll have plenty of pockets and be comfortable too. Sweat pants may be too hot but that's an option. Get one pair of tennis shoes that fit and one a size larger and change when your feet start to swell. I got matching shoes when Meier had buy one get one for $1. Best dollar I spent. Or get some Doctor Scholl's with expanding panels or zippers you can open when your feet swell.