I am very unstable these days. what was I thinking wanting a third baby when I barely have it together with these two.
Today was a good day, in that both the boys were ridiculously cute. And Wyatt only assaulted me once (he hit me in the head with a flashlight). I think Liam wasn't feeling good before his nap, but he woke up smiling.
I took the boys trick or treating the first round, which was very exhausting- we went too far down, and coming back was a struggle. But, when we got back, Jeremy was on the porch with Halloween music and Wyatt started dancing and it was super cute. I thought Liam was going to call it quits, but then he wanted to go down the other street with Jeremy so Wyatt and I hung out on the porch. It was the most perfect night. Much nicer that past Halloweens. I am so thankful that it got postponed.
I think all and all, we got between 130 to 150 kids. I'm pretty sure people drive in to our neighborhood because it's pretty nice, and I'm so they come from Winchester too where the houses are much further apart.
1 comment:
I'm glad Wyatt loves dancing.
I'm glad you and Jeremy shared the walking. I'm glad it was nice enough for you to sit out with Wyatt while Liam made a longer walk with Jeremy.
We got about 30 kids on Halloween but no kids on Friday. We usually get as much as you did Friday. They came before the big storm when it was just drizzling and after the storm let up to light rain. Done by 8:30 I didn't even open the second bag. I'm going to take most of the open candy to dialysis and save the larger bag to split with my friends at Christmas.
Post a Comment