very very very tired today. Took an almost three hour nap, and when I woke up, I felt like I was hit by a bus. Between that and not looking pregnant today, just very fat, I haven't had a very good day.
The boys were sweet though, and I got all the laundry washed and folded (although not put up).
One of the pharmacists at working is leaving for a new job, and I am really going to miss him. He is such a sweet guy, and super super super smart. He is a computer guy, and there is going to be a real sense of loss when he is gone.
we find out on Monday what the sex is. I was suppose to have a follow up apt after my ultrasound, but my doctor is only in on Tuesday, and that doesn't work for me because I am going to be swamped on Tuesday since it is the day after a holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment