baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, November 13, 2013


It is so stinking cold.  I  want it to be summer time already!  I thought I would be warmer since I have extra fluid on me, but I'm cold all the time.

Sleeping like crap.  I'm lucky if I get 6 hours a night, which is not enough for me to function on.  Wyatt is talking like crazy.  it is amazing how different he and Liam is.

I think we might have a name for the baby--- pretty surprising.  The middle name Jeremy flatly refused for Liam and Wyatt, but he is okay with for this baby.  I guess he realizes that there are limited names!

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

I find the more clothes I put on the better. Have them check if your blood count is low.

I am not sleeping well either. I wake up around one thirty an stay awake at least an hour. y