Don't feel very good. Very tired, and coughing. And it doesn't help that whenever I cough, I about peed myself.
I went in early two days this week for comp time. Jeremy got the boys ready for work, and not once but twice put Liam into Wyatt's pants. Seriously?
We went to the daycares Fall Festival last night. the boys had a lot of fun. I really hope that over Halloween it is warm so that we can maximize candy!
We ended up getting a double stroller that was MUCH more than we were planning on spending. We looked at a few that were cheaper, and they just didn't cut it. I'm pretty sure we got the Lexus of double strollers, but this thing is pretty awesome. it turns into like a covered bassinet for when the boys need to take a nap at Disney. And we are going to need a double stroller, at least until Liam is a few years older for when the baby gets here.
Speaking of baby... I felt the little stinkbutt kick today. I though I felt flutters for the past week and a half, but today when I picked up Wyatt, it was for sure a kick. Three of them to be exact.
We find out on the 11th if it is a boy or a girl. I sorta want another boy, but I have a feeling this is going to be a girl. We shall see. I'm thankful that I was able to get the US on Veterans Day so I don't have to take any leave for it.
This weekend- potluck out at Todd Road's Stumblers. Jeremy is cooking ghetta and sausage, and he got a 3 pound pumpkin pie from Costco at my encouraging. And he is going to make a quiche. he is going out early to run, and then I am going to take the boys out at around 9am.
Then, we might go to the food show downtown. Or I might have to go into work. One of the pharmacists is pretty sick, and if he doesn't rebound by tomorrow, I may go in and help out at 10.
Sunday I think we might try to go downtown for the Thriller Parade. Hopefully it won't be too cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment