baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Although I never mind lending a helping hand, the days of taking advantage of Virginia are OVER!  If you bring me something for me to do, and it is 100% your job and 100% laziness on your part that you are bringing to me to do, you will get "sympathy" and a "guess you should do that."

I don't like narcissism, but I almost pulled a "don't you know who I am?" with an administrative assistant in Berea who is the LAZIEST person ever.  She called to ask if a pt could pick up his refills at the window.  I explained I could get a 10 day supply ready for him, but the rest would go in the mail.  She then asked me to call the patient and tell them that.  Um, no.... I don't get paid 6 figures to do your job. Me: grade scale 13. You: grade scale 5. Me: doctorate degree. You: community college. Me: stay late EVERY day. You: I have no idea what they hell you do, since you are always calling me do to your job.

And to the piece of shit pharmacist who spends his time having an affair with a pharmacy tech while both of you are married with young children, and can't manage to do his job.... No more... I am not a booth pharmacist anymore!  Booth problems are your problem, and if you continually try to pass things off to me, I will continually report you to your supervisor.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Absolutely right. You have enough work of your own to do.