baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Things that I am worried about:

Car seats: fitting three in the backseat. We ordered two new ones that are suppose to be skinny, and cost almost $600. I really want to keep the current ones that britax because I really like them and they weren't cheap either. And I don't even want to think about fitting three seats into Jeremy's car. Jeremy has evenflow in his car and they suck. I can't get them buckled or unbuckled. The new seats should get here on Friday, so we shall see. Wyatt needs to stay rear facing for another 6 months or so.

Double stroller: I am just going to get another one that reclines. We currently have the Chico one, a double jogging stroller and two umbrella.  I've talked to families with toddlers, and everyone has good intentions of going back to the hotel midday and it never happens. So the boys need to be able to nap while at disney. I don't want to be ties to two umbrella strollers, especially if Liam wants to walk. I want to be able to hold his hand.  Granted we will have belle and Zooey there, but still. And the jogging stroller is too heavy and I can barely push and it won't go though door frames.  So, another stroller will be bought.  And it will be good at the airport.  Both boys can be in it while Jeremy carries the car seats.  Because it was determined that renting car seats was iffy-missing straps! And very expensive.

Medication on the airplane. Liam's epi pen most importantly. And I need to buy like 20sticker books for Wyatt. And get over it if the boys disturb other passengers.

Thanksgiving. I really am going to miss Jeremy's cooking for thanksgiving, so we are going to have a prethanksgiving the week or so before. If you want to show up, show up. If not, we will just throw away the left overs we can't eat. Not going to stress about it.

And you better believe we are going to have our own agenda at disney.  If you want to come with us, fine.  Otherwise, you're being left behind!

No comments: