baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, December 08, 2013

All this week Jeremy has been saying "this time last week, we were....."  Although the vacation was fun, it was super exhausting and I'm glad it was over.  I will always cherish Liam's reactions though, and it was nice to see that the boys were so well behaved even off their schedule.

I came back to work to a huge cluster, where basically upper management was running around with their heads cut off..  It was funny because before I left, I told them after the DEA conference that the shit was going to hit the fan and we needed to get it together, at least on pharmacy's end.  Too much in the news, too many eyeballs looking our way.  Needless to say, the Wednesday before Thanskgiving, the shit hit the fan... . I think I was at Epcot that day, dealing with diarrhea with Wyatt and walking 18 hundred miles.

So, I'm being propelled into a lot more work that will hopefully only be temporary, but it is very difficult to get my other work done. 

No comments: