baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Liam is still pretty puny. Up a lot last night coughing,  and I was up checking on him. Still running a fever, but holding off on the acetaminophen since it isn't very high.  Will let his immune system do it's thing. Also, still pretty wheezy, but doesn't want a breathing treatment.

The boys were super cute opening their presents this morning. Liam was super excited about everyone's presents, even if they weren't his. He ended up opening most of mine since we only got them two presents each.

They boys got ridiculous amounts of toys at Ashland and most of Wyatt's toys we aren't even going to take out of the package... They were infant gifts... Not sure if Jeremy's aunts and uncles forgot he was almost twor if they were buying for the new baby or what, but four big toys went directly down to the basement.  I told Jeremy's mom that we were going to regift them or something, and she acted like I had grown an extra head. Then I realized this is the same women who's house is cramped full of useless crap.  You can have too many gifts.  And she got the baby clothes after I very specifically told her we are drowning in baby clothes already. Wyatt didn't even wear 25 percent of the clothes we had.  And she got me scrape booking stuff even though I don't scrap book.  Sigh. I know her intentions are good, but seriously.


We are having a very Jewish Christmas today. Chinese food for lunch, and a movie after the boys naps.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Rebecca scrapbooks or she used to if you want an idea who to re-gift to. I ended up adding a book to each of Liam and Wyatt's stack when I went by a book that said Wyatt needs me.