baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I am coming to Louisville Friday March 20th. Please mark your calendars.

I will be leaving at approximately 9am, and will be going to diaylsis with mom/eating dinner with her.

My time is your time and I would like to see the following people:

Mom/Dad
Greg/Rebecca/Aaden
Chirsty/boys
Chris/Lissa

I believe mom will have me from 3:30 until 9ish.

I will also be travelling to Louisville Thursday March 26th for the purpose of visitation, but will only be available from 12 to 6pm.

Please submit work schedules and availablity so I can plan my trips according:)

5 comments:

Virginia's Mom said...

Looking forward to seeing you. I'm usually home by 2:45, 3:00 at the latest.

Rebecca said...

I'll be here all the time!

Chris said...

I'm probably going to take the day off as Thursday is match day and I plan on staying out and celebrating (found out today I matched, find out Thursday where). I have plenty of studying to do, but would love to see you if you have the time. Lissa is usually off by 5:30 or so. Our address is 16201 Eastwood Cut-off Rd, L'ville, 40245.

Virginia's Mom said...

Congratulations, Chris. Hope you get one of the places you really want. Good Luck!!

Chris said...

Thanks!