baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, March 08, 2009

I'm going back to Danville. Likely in four hours. it makes my stomach churn just thinking about it.

I told Jeremy that I don't think I can stay there and will likely drive home every evening. it's a horrible place. horrible.

It sucks that March is such a long month. I could just say, oh, I only have 3 more weeks. But no, I have three weeks and two days because I have to go back up that last Monday and Tuesday. it sucks.

Jeremy is coming back up with me (seeing as I don't have a car), and he is going to help me clean up at the apartment and throughout food. We left in a big hurry.

Anyways, I think that I will not to be able to go to Louisville as much this month. I haven't actually talked to my preceptor yet, but I think that I will have to make up the 2 days that I missed and work 5 days a week. So, the only day that I will be available with be on Saturdays. so I will be bringing Jeremy when i come. Just because I couldn't stand being away from him when he's not working and I'm at home. I will let you know. Maybe my preceptor will be nice and tell me not to worry about ti.

I haven't been able to get online to check the blog or facebook, so if you need to get in touch with me during the week, you can reach me by my yahoo email or my uky.edu email.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

That's okay. I love Jeremy, too.