Jeremy gave Perhaps a hair cut and she looks super cute.
I went to the gym with Jeremy and we only stayed 8 minutes. The cinema room was playing basketball, the stair climbers were full, and the only there was a squeaky machine next to mine. I'm still irritated about it, and feel guilty about not working out more when I wanted to do an hour.
Tomorrow, I have to work at CVS from 10 to 8. I hope I'll be able to stay up that long.
I have to finish a journal club for tomorrow. It's a pretty sucky article and I don't want to finish it. I think I just have another hour of working on it and it should be done.
I'm ready to be done with rotations.
We are planning a trip down to Gatlinburg to go camping in May, and a trip to Cedar Point in June. It's frustrating to plan because I don't know when I will schedule to take the boards.
I'm worried too about moving down to Florida and finding a job and making sure we live in a nice neighborhood that isn't too expensive. I hate the I worry so much.
I also hate basketball.
I'm glad that Jeremy still loves me even when I'm in such a foul mood.
1 comment:
Wait until you are almost finished with your residency to worry about Florida. There should be plenty of other things you can worry about until then. I personally know that good things are in your future.
Post a Comment