Due to the crappy weather, the smell that my car was making last night on the way home from Danville, the fact that Jeremy never checked out the above mentioned smell even though he said he would, that I'm still confused as to if my sister is free to see me or not even though I've asked her multiple times, and I'm generally in a pissed off, gross mood, I will not be going to Louisville today.
Apparently there was a communication breakdown, and with my car smelling like burnt rubber, I can't get up the motiviation to go to Louisville to spend time with people when only 1 of the 3 people I want to spend time with has gotten back to me on when they are free today.
2 comments:
Never drive far with a smelly car. It's supposed to rain anyway. Christy is never sure if she'll have the time for anyone until the very last minute. She's cancelled on me the last 2 times.
I had fun at the zoo last week.
Post a Comment